with apologies to www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/eclwg9/trump_impeached_for_abuse_of_power/fbcbcqb/
- President trump held Congressionally approved military aid and used the power of his office to ask a foreign leader to announce an investigation into 2020 Democrat Presidential candidate, Joe Biden.
- The call memorandum – Link to Memorandum
- trump’s on-camera confession on the White House lawn that he wanted Ukraine to investigate the Biden’s – Link to Video
- Mick Mulvaney’s on-camera confession that there was in fact a quid pro quo. Link to Video
- Text messages corroborating that aid was being withheld until the investigation was announced – Text Messages PDF
- trump cut anti-corruption funding – Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
- Testimony from career diplomats corroborating that aid was being withheld until the investigation was announced.
- Yovanovitch Testimony – – Highlights
- Vindman & Williams Testimony – – Highlights
- Hills & Holmes Testimony – – Highlights
- Sondland Testimony – – Highlights
- Taylor & Kent Testimony — Highlights
- Ukraine call summary was moved to classified server….by accident – Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
- Neither Republican controlled House nor the White House raised corruption or the Bidens before releasing aid in 2018 – Article 1 , Article 2
- The process is unfair: Republicans changed the House rules in 2015 – 2015 Article, Article 2, Article 3
- The aid was released (after they got caught) – August 28: Politico publishes article about aid being on hold. September 9: House launches investigation, September 11: Aid is released – Article with Time Line, September 30: End of fiscal year. Defense Dept. had to spend the military aid or lose it. trump did’t have much time. Article
- No investigation was announced or started (because they got caught & because the aid was released after they got caught) – Article 1, Article 2
- The victim, whose country still depends on U.S. aid, says he’s not a victim.
- No fact witnesses (blocked by trump) – Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
- No evidence (see above + subpoenas blocked by trump). Article 1, Article 2
- Democrats wanting to impeach since day one.
- The process is going too fast.
- We couldn’t question the author of the House Judiciary Committee report.
- A republican house member was caught communicating with president’s personal attorney regarding Ukraine.
- Ukraine was corrupt (The appropriate channels had cleared Ukraine; 2017 & 2018 aid was released) – Article 1, Article 2, Article 3
- trump was only fighting corruption (let us see his anti-corruption agenda) –
- trump rolls back anti-corruption efforts in oil industry – Article
- trump wanted to weaken Foreign Corruption Practices Act – Article
- trump illegally used charity foundation, pays $2 million – Article
- trump sham university, pays $25 million – Article
- trump companies accused of tax evasion in Panama – Article
- how trump inherited his money – Article
- profitable to lenders, less profitable to tax officials – Article
- Individual 1 – Article