- All-new cards for NiceLands, Useless Swamps, Blue Plains, and Rainbow!
- The debut of the NiceLands Landscape tiles!
- Based on the Card Wars game found in the Adventure Time episodes of the same name.
- Easy to learn rules! The four lanes focus the action for maximum interaction and fun.
- Original artwork features fan-favorite cards from the episodes, plus a host of new ones! Number of Players: 2 For Ages: 10+
Went out to a bar on Friday that had this as one of the games you can play while drinking, which is a great idea, but unfortunately this game is overly complicated crap that really has no place anywhere near a brewery serving alcohol. Check out the “easy to learn rules” section above: “Four lanes focus“. They don’t mention that there’s two decks in the box, and that there’s no way to diferential between the decks, other than getting a list of the cards in each of the decks and manually separating them out. Then, once you have the two decks separated, you have different playing fields, lanes of play, and cones that seem to have no purpose in the game, other than to confuse and confound.
This game should be skipped when drinking in favor of anything else. Literally just sitting at the table tapping your fingers would be more fun than trying to figure this thing out.